If you’ve arrived on this page it means there's a curiosity in you that knows you can dive deeper into your life. That's powerful to be aware of and I'm psyched you've landed here! Maybe you've experienced my work before on the Wanderlust tour, retreats and workshops. Maybe you've seen me perform at epic festivals, or maybe you've watched my videos, or even maybe we know each other from high school or not at all! Regardless, it's great to be (re)connected.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
- How do I stay committed to a daily practice? I do great the first few days and then stop. What should I do differently?
- I want to connect more to nature and myself. How do I do that while not being in nature?
- How do I stop making the same mistakes and repeating my old patterns? I’m ready to create long-term change.
- I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. How do I dance in a way that's free and expressive without making a fool of myself?
- I feel like there's something more to life and I can't access it. I am too busy with work and don't have time for my passions. I want to change but I have a job. Thoughts?
- I have practices. I just don't do them. I am ready to be happy, feel good in my body and not have so much chatter in my mind. Help!
Let’s face it: No matter how far along we are on a path of personal growth, we all have these same questions and could use more guidance. I've been practicing for years and it's still not perfect. Well isn't that perfect, I better keep practicing! It's about finding a consistency with a practice and watching yourself evolve from that space.
I know, it's not the easiest thing to do on your own... That's where I come in!
If these questions resonate with you, then well done, you're on your path! All the embodiment, support and guidance you’re seeking is right here. Whether that's in— Movement and mindfulness, accountability, love and relationships, body and health, and more. This method is here to align your purpose into action and begin to embody your commitments. I will hold you accountable with love and guidance as we move towards peaceful change.
This is a powerful experience that will create a ripple effect in your life... for the better. The one-on-one nature of embodiment coaching allows us to cultivate new habits to advance your awareness and speed up the process.
If you're ready to dance, reduce stress, create more ease, feel confident in your body, be guided to your fulfillment, and put your happiness into practice...
then let's do this.
HERE’S WHAT I CAN OFFER:
- Consultation: A free 15-minute consultation to see if our relationship is the right fit for you.
- Phone Sessions: Each call is a one-on-one 60-minute phone or Skype session with live practices depending on agreement. Group sessions open depending on course dates.
- Dance session: Private one-on-one in person or Skype session where we learn dance moves and embodiment practices to align you actions with you commitments.
- Pricing: This is not free sessions. Price will be discussed during your free consultation. Group sessions are less than individual sessions and are open for discussion.
- The results: Appreciate your body, who you are, the gifts you have to offer the world, drastic changes in your habits, moods, vitality and ability to perform better at work, in your community and for yourself.
You down to get down with these results? If yes, then lets make this commitment together and get on a call! Send me a message below so we can begin to transform your dreams into reality.
Are you as excited as I am?!